Housewarming is a very special, sincere and personal event. If you are invited to it, you need to consider your gift very precisely. It is not the gift you will choose for a birthday. And it isn’t the gift you would like to present to a beloved person, either. The housewarming gift must be both – practical and picked up from the bottom of your heart. Instead of confusing you even more, we are offering you the best housewarming gift guide ever:
- Before buying anything, get aware where your friend moves to. If the house is fully arranged and furnished, a decor is ok. And vice versa, if it isn’t, get something the housekeeper will need from the very first day.
- Making a present with your own hands is also an original idea. Such a decor for any living space will add some individual charm to the house. Thus, their new owners will start accepting it more personally, but not as someone else’s home place.
- Speaking with the owners about the gift isn’t a sin, when it comes to a housewarming party. If you are close enough, the owners would be glad to receive something they really need.
- If you want to make a really huge – expensive and practical – housewarming gift, go for some appliance. Consider some kitchen tool, if the housekeeper isn’t yet ready for oven cleaning or cooking device purchase.
- A man would love to receive a repairing and building kit. Add the regular things – scissors, turns crew, wrench and etc. Wrap the kit in a festive paper!
- Somewhere across the world a housewarming gift tradition has been settled. Today, it is yet done and people are usually happy receiving such a present – a bottle (mostly wine) opener!
- A book for organizing the house, decorating the premises or even with cooking recipes is also a brilliant idea!
- Last, but not least, release the housekeeper’s pain in refreshing the house and give her one awesome rug! Skipping the deep carpet cleaning after moving in is a big advantage.