Perhaps all of you have heard about healing clay, which is known in various colors. Maybe even some of you know how to use it. Keep in mind, that each color clay has its specific healing properties. Depending on your purpose and the desired final effect you should choose the correct colour. It is proven that healing clay is both a universal medicine and irreplaceable cosmetic. Learn more facts:
- Green healing clay. This clay contains a dozen of the elements in the periodic table, which is why it is the most commonly used and has the most diverse and healing properties. A reason for its green color is iron oxide in its composition. Green clay is used for mask for oily skin and greasy hair, as it regulates sebum secretion. It has detoxifying, rejuvenating and refreshing effect on the skin.
- White healing clay (kaolin). It is the finest clay. It is rich in zinc and magnesium and it has been known since ancient times as a beauty product. It helps with hair loss, and it is effective tool against fragile and peeling nails. White clay is a good disinfectant and thus it enters into the composition of some baby powders against hacking. It is suitable for all skin types. Probably the post tenancy cleaning experts may find another application of kaolin, who knows.
- Red healing clay. Reddish color of this clay was due to the higher content of copper in combination with iron oxide. It is used in anemia and iron deficiency, it improves blood stream and it helps to recapture the freshness of dry skin. It is used against bags under the eyes and tightening of blood vessels. Red clay is particularly suitable for oily and problematic skin (usually during puberty) and for dry, tired and sagging skin.
- Yellow healing clay. It is rich in iron and potassium and has detoxifying effect, refreshes the skin and is saturated with oxygen. Yellow clay has a tightening effect on the slack, dry skin, and is also suitable for mask in brittle hair. Yellow clay is perfect exfoliant. You can make yourself a mask while the steam carpet cleaners do their job.
- Gray healing clay. It is suitable for dry and sensitive skin, as it has moisturizing and softening effect. It restores elasticity and freshness of the skin.
- Blue healing clay. Blue clay improves blood circulation and saturates the tissues with oxygen. It has also disinfectant and anti-inflammatory action. It is also used against dandruff and is suitable for all skin and hair types.
Now you are aware how to use different types of healing clay. Share your opinion and impressions.