Do not miss for anything in life to attend the most popular world-famous show that is devoted to flowers, gardens and natural beauty! Come and see the biggest flower show on the entire planet and become a part of the wonderful and inspiring RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014! Tickets are yet available, but hurry up, because with each year they have been sold sooner than the audience expect. See more details about the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014 if you yet have never been on this track of paradise alley and find out how to participate in it right now:
- The RHS Chelsea Flower Show turns London into an arena of new sorts of flowers, as well as a playground for the revival of forgotten ones. The new launched plants are simply explained about their characteristics and about the way of their cultivated techniques. Also, the best contemporary garden trends are put on display, so you can learn new tricks and methods for having an awesome home yard or conservative at the indoors.
- Being compared to the Paris Fashion Week, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, though, is scheduled for a 4-day flower event only, so do not waste your chance to come closer to the nature even among one of the most cosmopolitan and busiest capitals in the world – London!
- Where and when? – The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is appointed for the 20-24 May 2014 year period of time. You can see the event among the fascinating Royal Hospital Road in Chelsea, London. A giant performance with so much joy and pleasure from the most charming flowers sorts are expecting you. The fun will be massive since every year the event is attended by more than 157 thousands of people!
- Book a ticket right away and if you plan to stay in the UK capital for longer, better reserve an entire tourist package that includes accommodation and a free ticket for the event!
- Interesting things to expect from the RHS Chelsea Flower Show – the young gardening designer Hugo Bugg will show his best works since he has become RHS Young Designer of the Year in 2010.
See you there – on the flower stage of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show!