Is it possible to eat less and still not to feel hunger? This can easily happen if you apply some small tricks. See how to eat less and to be satisfied.
- Water or apple before eating. Drink a glass of water before you sit down to eat more thoroughly. Water will create a sense of satiety and thus you will eat less food portions. Other option is to consume an apple before eating. Apples are rich in fibers and contain a lot of water. This will make your diet less rich in calories, yet you will not feel hungry.
- Chia seeds. Chia seeds contain fewer calories and at the same time they are rich in fibers and proteins. We recommend that you add them to your morning breakfast to get you satisfied longer. You can add them to yogurt or cereals breakfast.
- Use spices. Spices add flavor to food, while at the same time you manage to suppress appetite. Another plus of spices is that they stimulate the metabolism. It is believed that if you use a lot of spices in the dish, you can significantly reduce salt in the diet, and hence fluid retention. Prepare your tasty dish with green spices and then start your upholstery cleaning.
- Emphasize on protein. Protein is the best way to get full without taking unimaginably many calories. Protein satiate more than fat and carbohydrates. Protein you can get from meat, nuts, but not only. According to studies the protein stimulates the production of the hormone PYY and causes excretion of glucose in the small intestine. In these two cases, the brain receives signals that you are full and no need to eat more. Be sure, that the expert carpet cleaners eat enough protein, so they will have energy to deal with their job.
- Green tea after meals. Green tea is the most popular slimming tea. Green tea can also help you get full with less calories. However, drinking green tea must be after meals. Eat small meals. Even after that you feel more hungry, stop eating. Enjoy a cup of fresh green tea.
Try these healthy hacks in your everyday life and share the positive results!