Believe it or not, your kitchen sink is among the dirtiest places at home. No matter if it looks relatively clean, you may rest assured it hosts a colony of dirt and food leftovers. You might not be surprised to know that the majority of homeowners seek plumbing professionals to deal with the clogged kitchen sink. If you cannot afford it to hire a professional plumber or you are enthusiastic about solving the issue on your own, here are some proven tips and tricks you will find really helpful the next time you face that challenge.
- In case you have a clogged sink, then, you have to include yet another duty to your domestic cleaning list. You can try unclogging the sink with a plunder but it is important to know how to use it properly. You are supposed to plunge both sides of the sink in order to clear the stoppage.
- Clogged kitchen sink may cause you further troubles when you have to do an end of tenancy cleaning London and move out of the property. If the sink clogs all too often, you’d better talk to the landlord and find a solution to the problem. If necessary, rent a drain snake. The latter is a proven method for unclogging sinks and it does not require special skills.
- In case you have unclogged the sink but the same trouble occurs in a few days, then, you should be more careful with the food leftovers. It is also recommended to take precautions and always keep drain cleaners at home. They are easy to use and unclog sinks easily. They are an excellent preventive measure against serious blockages. Use one as soon as you notice the water is draining too slow.
Admittedly, unclogging the kitchen sink is a tedious duty and you are not too happy to do that on your day off but if you neglect the issue, it will become more serious in future. It will also cause you unnecessary expenses.
- How to reuse your old yoga mat at home?
- Check out what happens in your home if you miss the weekly cleaning
- Mistakes that can damage your home during the winter
- In the kitchen: how to clean pottery and glass-ceramic cooktop
- 4 tips for more flexible and creative home space
- How to disinfect your suede sofa