If you love tea, then it is very important to know how to prepare it properly and what vessels to use.
In this respect, teapot plays a crucial role for making a tasty and fragrant tea.
So, how to choose it? Here are some pieces of advice for you:
- It is preferable to choose a teapot, made of porcelain because this material is not absorbent. The whiteness of its inside will help you recognize whether the tea is ready or not yet.
- Never buy a teapot which smells even a bit of furnace or oil, because it will only spoil the taste and aroma of the tea.
- Always check the lid of the teapot to fit completely with it, because otherwise you will not be able to make quality tea and there is a chance for it flow our while you are pouring it into a cup. What is more, the water from the tea must go out quietly and smoothly, without hindering.
- According to your local end of tenancy cleaners Richmond, it is good to have a separate teapot for the different types of tea. So, you must have three teapots, for instance – for black, green or herbal tea.
- Once you have purchased a teapot is good to plunge it into cold water. This will make any odours which had appeared during the processing, go away.
- The most important rule when you choose a teapot is to like it. This is strictly personal, just like it is when furnishing your home. It is up to you to pick everything – furniture, curtains, carpets, etc. The obligation of regular carpet cleaning Balham did not prevent you from buying the rugs you fell in love with, right? When it comes to the teapot, consider that it will be standing next to your tea cup and you will have to watch it every day. You’d better like it.
Today, most teapots are made primarily from porcelain, ceramic, stainless steel and even plastic. If you want to follow the ancient Chinese wisdom, concerning the selection of a teapot, then it is important to keep in mind the tips above.