Carpet Cleaning in EC1 St LukesPrices How To Book St Lukes EC1 customers' reviews
Spillages of coffee or wine, dust, filthy spots on your carpet? The feeling to watch them is so awful and instant St Lukes carpet cleaning is necessary. Furthermore carpet spots are not simple to deal with St Lukes carpet cleaning by yourself. If you brush too much or use untested strong toxic products, you can damage your rug. So do not undertake St Lukes carpet cleaning experiments, which you will regret and select the expert help of House Cleaning London!
Get your carpets, rugs and mats excellently cleaned and refreshed by our certified St Lukes carpet cleaners just by one call on 020 3455 5999! If you’re searching for the cheapest costs and the biggest quality in St Lukes - our St Lukes carpet cleaning provider is precisely what you need.
Our specialised St Lukes carpet cleaning teams will operate the whole procedure of the carpet cleaning only for 3 hours. It’s the minimum for this quotation and normally is enough for sanitising a big Persian carpet. The great news is that our St Lukes carpet cleaners cover all St Lukes and the whole EC1 area and there‘s no need to move your carpet out of your house. The St Lukes carpet cleaning session is executed on site. Meanwhile you can go shopping or go for a walk and when you return, you will watch your rug clean and shining with vivid colors. You also will be delivered a professional stuff for your feet by our St Lukes carpet cleaners, while the rug is getting dried.
Call us now on 020 3455 5999 and receive more information for our St Lukes carpet cleaning methods. We will use the most appropriate of them on your rug depending on its type and fabric and the level of soil. Enough with the hesitating which St Lukes carpet cleaning method to select and is it feasible to damage or de-color your rug! We use our own St Lukes carpet cleaning machinery and only non-toxic detergents. We provide two options of St Lukes carpet cleaning, accessible in the whole area of St Lukes:
- Steam Cleaning – popular also as hot water extraction technique. Hot water and harmless cleanser are splashed in the rug and instantly vacuumed back by our certified St Lukes carpet cleaners. This St Lukes carpet cleaning system does miracles in eliminating excellently persistent stains such as blood and grease. It is good for cleaning for microfibers and synthetic rugs.
- Dry Cleaning – it is a low-moisture St Lukes carpet cleaning method and is used when the carpet is delicate, water sensitive or decorative. Even though the St Lukes carpet cleaning machinery does not use water, a very efficient cleaning product is used. And the outcome is amazing – you have brand new rug!
But what about the rates of our St Lukes carpet cleaning sessions in EC1 area? Reasonable and cheap!
Steam Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £15.00
- A large rug/carpet £26.00
Dry Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £24.00
- A large rug/carpet £42.00
* Minimum charge applies for both steam and dry cleaning.
Your removal will be hassle-free with our End of tenancy cleaning!
How to book?
How we work
Other cleaning services we offer in this area:
Our happy customers say ...
"I had a one off provided by your company yesterday. There was a lot of work but your team was very efficient and the house looks fabulous now."
"The flat I had to move in looked so dirty that I couldn't imagine living there. I booked you and you provided a professional clean to such a high level that I was amazed - everything was so clean and there was a smell of freshness all around the place!"
"Always professional and paying attention to details! Thank you for your services! "