Carpet cleaning in St Mary Cray BR5Prices How To Book St Mary Cray BR5 customers' reviews
It’s time to change an important detail in your interior in St Mary Cray BR5 - your carpet. Look at it carefully, are you happy? If it doesn’t look like brand new, you don’t have to put up with the situation. Here, you are at the right place, where we won’t advertise you something expensive and surplus, but we’ll offer you exactly what you need - professional carpet cleaning. This efficient procedure will bring back the impeccable appearance of your rugs, no matter their fabric. Our experts are perfectly prepared for any kind of material. Actually House Cleaning London Ltd. applies the best recognised sanitising techniques - steam and dry cleaning. The approach is determined depending on the fabric and there is no risk of structural damage, loosening or residual moisture. Our reliable service is available in all St Mary Cray and the entire BR5 area, so distance is not a problem. Just undertake that crucial step and transform your stained and filthy carpets!
Carpet Cleaning special offer:
(only general cleaning: dusting, hoovering, or cleaning of 1 bathroom, or the kitchen (no oven/fridge,cupboards inside)
Reach us on 020 3455 5999 and book our convenient service in St Mary Cray! You will be charmed by the awesome results!
Make your carpet look like brand new once again!
No matter how beautiful and stylish your rug is, sooner or later it will lose its amazing appearance because of wastage, long usage and embedded dirt. Bear in mind that hoovering is just a superficial procedure and even the most modern vacuum cleaner is forceless. The occasional steam and dry cleaning deeply disinfect the material, not only its surface. This way, dust mites, stubborn stains and bad odours are removed and the fabric is left completely sanitised and thoroughly refreshed.
Make a single phone call on 020 3455 5999 or use the online booking form to make your reservation! Ask whatever worries you or demand more detailed information from our representatives!
Give us a try and get incredible results at low costs!
Learn some facts about our sanitising methods:
- Steam cleaning – it’s ideal for manufactured fabrics. This system is entirely based on hot water extraction method. By injecting non-toxic cleaning detergent mixed with hot water, the fabric is deeply sanitised. The key moment of the procedure is when the water and the cleanser are vacuumed back out of the rug. Thus, the most hidden germs and grime are loosened. Usually, it takes around 3 hours for drying up. Clients are provided with nylon packs for stepping on the wet surface.
- Dry cleaning – it’s appropriate and specially tailored for delicate, hand-knitted, decorative, antique, 100% natural carpets or rugs. If you have carpet made of coir, jute, ramie, hemp, sisal, sea grass - this technique is just for you. Actually this system is no-moisture or low-moisture. All fabrics are protected from shrinkage or tear. A special and natural biodegradable cleaning substance is spread evenly over the rug material. Filth and bacteria are attracted to the absorbent compound. After that everything together is vacuumed off. At the end, the best part is that the carpet is usable right away.
Request our modern carpet cleaning service in St Mary Cray BR5 by dialing 020 3455 5999! Rates are fair, competitive and very affordable! Be satisfied only with the very best!
Steam Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £15.00
- A large rug/carpet £26.00
Dry Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £22.00
- A large rug/carpet £39.00
* Minimum charge applies for both steam and dry cleaning.
* Our customers can take advantage of the Special offers once a month.
Arrange a free meeting with your prospective cleaner:
Other cleaning services we offer in this area:
Our happy customers say ...
"I am in awe at what you accomplished at my flat. I would like to have you take care of this weekly."
Joe, West Wimbledon
"The End of Tenancy cleaning went very well and I am absolutely pleased with the results. I would definitely use your company again."
"Our cleaner is taking really good care of the office and is always on time which is very important for us and we do appreciate that."