Carpet cleaning in Bow E20Prices How To Book Bow E20 customers' reviews
It’s time to change an important detail in your interior in Bow E20 - your carpet. Look at it carefully, are you happy? If it doesn’t look like brand new, you don’t have to put up with the situation. Here, you are at the right place, where we won’t advertise you something expensive and surplus, but we’ll offer you exactly what you need - professional carpet cleaning. This efficient procedure will bring back the impeccable appearance of your rugs, no matter their fabric. Our experts are perfectly prepared for any kind of material. Actually House Cleaning London Ltd. applies the best recognised sanitising techniques - steam and dry cleaning. The approach is determined depending on the fabric and there is no risk of structural damage, loosening or residual moisture. Our reliable service is available in all Bow and the entire E20 area, so distance is not a problem. Just undertake that crucial step and transform your stained and filthy carpets!
Carpet Cleaning special offer:
(only general cleaning: dusting, hoovering, or cleaning of 1 bathroom, or the kitchen (no oven/fridge,cupboards inside)
Reach us on 020 3455 5999 and book our convenient service in Bow! You will be charmed by the awesome results!
Make your carpet look like brand new once again!
No matter how beautiful and stylish your rug is, sooner or later it will lose its amazing appearance because of wastage, long usage and embedded dirt. Bear in mind that hoovering is just a superficial procedure and even the most modern vacuum cleaner is forceless. The occasional steam and dry cleaning deeply disinfect the material, not only its surface. This way, dust mites, stubborn stains and bad odours are removed and the fabric is left completely sanitised and thoroughly refreshed.
Make a single phone call on 020 3455 5999 or use the online booking form to make your reservation! Ask whatever worries you or demand more detailed information from our representatives!
Give us a try and get incredible results at low costs!
Learn some facts about our sanitising methods:
- Steam cleaning – it’s ideal for manufactured fabrics. This system is entirely based on hot water extraction method. By injecting non-toxic cleaning detergent mixed with hot water, the fabric is deeply sanitised. The key moment of the procedure is when the water and the cleanser are vacuumed back out of the rug. Thus, the most hidden germs and grime are loosened. Usually, it takes around 3 hours for drying up. Clients are provided with nylon packs for stepping on the wet surface.
- Dry cleaning – it’s appropriate and specially tailored for delicate, hand-knitted, decorative, antique, 100% natural carpets or rugs. If you have carpet made of coir, jute, ramie, hemp, sisal, sea grass - this technique is just for you. Actually this system is no-moisture or low-moisture. All fabrics are protected from shrinkage or tear. A special and natural biodegradable cleaning substance is spread evenly over the rug material. Filth and bacteria are attracted to the absorbent compound. After that everything together is vacuumed off. At the end, the best part is that the carpet is usable right away.
Request our modern carpet cleaning service in Bow E20 by dialing 020 3455 5999! Rates are fair, competitive and very affordable! Be satisfied only with the very best!
Steam Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £15.00
- A large rug/carpet £26.00
Dry Cleaning Prices:
- A small rug/carpet £22.00
- A large rug/carpet £39.00
* Minimum charge applies for both steam and dry cleaning.
* Our customers can take advantage of the Special offers once a month.
Arrange a free meeting with your prospective cleaner:
Other cleaning services we offer in this area:
Our happy customers say ...
"We have Bobby cleaning our house every week. She's incredible! I have recommended her to all of my friends."
"Your cleaners did such a fantastic job! To my astonishment the house was just spotless! "
"My sister convinced me to use professional cleaning services. I didn't like the idea at first, but I gave it a try. Now I can't live without my maid. She's helping me so much doing all the chores, and I have so much free time."